Top 10 Lunch Options
We understand that ordering for a group can be difficult. To help, we've put together a list of the top 10 lunch options ordered the most often. Many of these lunches can accomodate multiple dietary restrictions, and satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!
With each lunch option listed below are comments for different ways to order to accomodate dietary restrictions and why this option is ordered often. If you'd like to download these suggestions in Word Document format, please click here.
Sandwich Platter Choose from Smoked Turkey & Havarti on Wheat, Smoked Turkey & Gouda on Potato roll, Ham & Gruyere Croissant, Ham with Roasted Pepper and Chevre, Ham & swiss baguette, Roast Beef & Provolone, Steakhouse with Blue Cheese on Potato Bun, Tarragon Chicken Salad Croissant with Pecans, Chicken Salad lettuce wrap (Gluten-Free), Bistro Turkey on Foccacia, Tuna Salad on Multi- Grain, Pimento Cheese BLT, Hummus on Multi-Grain (Vegetarian), Hummus Pita (Vegetarian), Garden Veggie on Multi-Grain (Vegetarian). Mustard and mayo on the side. Three Choices of flavors per 10 guests.. Comes with Deli side salad, chips and pretzels, cookies and brownies, tea and all paper and plastic products.
- Sandwiches are an easy way to order for a group that might prefer multiple meat options, as well as meat-free options. If you have a gluten-free participant, ask for a lettuce wrap. You may select the sandwiches (up to3 types for every 10 people), or you can just ask for a variety.
Baby Spinach & Grilled Chicken Salad (add $1.00) Baby spinach leaves topped with grilled balsamic boneless breast of chicken, Chevre (goat cheese), almonds and strawberries. Served with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Entrée salads come with a deli side salad, rolls & butter, cookies & brownies, tea and all paper and plastic products.
- This salad is good for you and filling. The chicken and cheese may be separated to accommodate for vegetarians and vegans. The salad is gluten-free and is a great way to not bust your diet.
Fajitas Tex-Mex Favorite Your choice of Chicken, Beef, Veggie or Combo. Tortillas (gluten-free corn tortillas available upon request), peppers, queso asadero, House-made salsa. Entrée sides are Black beans and rice (additional charges may apply for a different side). Comes with mixed greens salad, dessert, tea, and all paper and plastic products.
- This is the only hot food option where you get multiple proteins. Since it comes with chicken, beef and vegetarian fajitas, it covers many dietary needs. Corn tortillas make this a gluten-free meal.
Grilled Chicken Breast Boneless skinless marinated grilled healthier option. Your choice of Lemon Basil, Honey BBQ, Greek with Tzatziki sauce, Balsamic Marinade, Honey Lemon Rosemary with chutney yogurt or Tequila Lime. Served with entrée side, mixed greens salad, rolls & butter, dessert, tea and all paper and plastic products.
- Grilled chicken is always a safe bet. It can be prepared gluten-free. If you have a vegetarian in the group you’ll need to order from the vegetarian a-la-carte menu.
Parmesan Chicken with Sage Butter (add $1.00) Chicken breast breaded in a light Parmesan crust and drizzled with Sage butter. Served with entrée side, mixed greens salad, rolls & butter, dessert, tea and all paper and plastic products.
- This is a heavier chicken entrée that groups especially enjoy in the colder months. The flavoring on this is so good. This entrée, however, cannot be prepared gluten-free and vegetarians will need to order from the a la carte menu.
NC Chopped Pork BBQ Classic Eastern North Carolina chopped pork. Served w/creamy coleslaw, entrée side, buns, dessert, tea and all paper and plastic products.
- Traditional NC pork BBQ. This is a great entrée to welcome your group to North Carolina. The pork is gluten-free. Vegetarians will need to order from the a la carte menu, though.
Baked Potato Bar Idaho baked potato or Sweet Potato bar served with cheddar and jack cheeses, broccoli spears, sour cream, scallions, bacon bits, butter and salsa. Served with mixed greens salad, rolls & butter, dessert, tea and all paper and plastic products.
- The Baked potato bar is another easy way to accommodate multiple dietary needs. Gluten-free and vegetarian participants are covered. This pairs nicely with a soup a la carte.
Blackened Chicken with Tortellini Boneless breast of blackened chicken served with tri-colored tortellini with Cajun cream sauce. Served with mixed greens salad, rolls & butter, dessert, tea and all paper and plastic products.
- This is a great dish to satisfy multiple dietary needs. The pasta can be separated from the chicken, to make it vegetarian-friendly. The chicken can be prepared gluten-free.
Chicken Parmesan with Penna Pasta Boneless breast of chicken breaded with Parmesan, bread crumbs and topped with marinara. Served with mixed greens salad, rolls & butter, dessert, tea and all paper and plastic products.
- This is a great option for groups that need to accommodate vegetarian participants. The chicken may be separate from the pasta. Since the chicken is breaded, this is not a good option if you’re looking to accommodate a gluten-free participant.
Baked Ziti Classic baked ziti with zesty marinara and cheeses. Vegetarian or Meat Sauce.
- Perfect for groups with many vegetarians. This hearty pasta can be made with vegetarian or meat sauce. It does include cheese, though, so this would not be good for a group with gluten-free or dairy-free participants.